Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Macbeth (or So, You're a Cannibal)

Today I have left my job. This is a good thing, or at least for the moment, that is. Until I run out of money and need another job.

By the way, if you should run across the Booker Prize winning The Sea by Mister John Banville, I would advise that you buy it only for less than £7. It is a small gem (of middling to large value), but if you want not to waste your time, you could fare worse than Black House by Stephen King and Peter Straub.

Go and see World Trade Center if you want to, but if you actually like the art of film-making, or have the smallest respect for originality, I would suggest that shredding your fore-finger in a cheese-grater might be a more enjoyable experience. A sad tribute, perhaps.

End to opinionation.

Worst ever chat-up - "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first"

- scriptor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home