Sunday, January 03, 2010

Two Promises

Here are two promises given by God to you and to me. I feel especially gifted with these two verses as I start 2010...

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you" (Psalm 32v8)

"And the Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do no fear, or be dismayed" (Deuteronomy 31v8)

and a guiding principle...

"The horse is made ready for the battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord" (Proverbs 21v31)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I hadn't checked your site in a while. I like the two new posts since I last read. I esp like the verses. I was reading "the horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the Lord" just yesterday. Yes indeed, we are and can be equipped for battle, but the battle is the Lord's and he fights for us. Hallelujah!

Penguin.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home